February 6, 2013

Are You Prepared?

"ALWAYS be ready to answer everyone who asks you to explain about the HOPE you have"- 1 Peter 3:15

Peter wrote that in a small group of Christians who, at that time, were persecuted and were being laughed at for being Christians. and one point of Peter is this: ALL OF US should be prepared to tell others how we know God is REAL and how He made us into a New creation through Jesus Christ.

Have you we thought through what we would say to someone who wants to have a personal relationship with God?

Do we have a couple of Bible verses memorized that we could share with them?

Would we be ready to pray with them?

In about two months, I, together with my church mates, am going to a camp. There will be lots of youth that are lost and are hungry for Salvation. The question is, am I equipped enough to go to that battle? How about you? Are you prepared? Let's say you don't have camps like that. Is camp site the only place you could share the Gospel? Even if you just walk outside, there's a girl in the street. She's crying. There's a man whose faith is dying. Love is calling you. Ready your self and rise up!

8 comments:

AddCash said...

In that sense the admonition to read the scriptures is a great tool in answering and giving hope to those who asked. I memorized the basic beliefs, some scripture mastery, and the best teacher is the Holy Ghost.

Franc Ramon said...

I guess I try to reach out as much as I can and try to avoid doing what is not right.

Roch said...

You should have to be ready always to share the good news! Christ is coming again and we know that it's very soon.

DiaryniGracia said...

i am always prepared of what might happen for days to come because as long as faith is in their. . .

JL Santiago Aquino said...

Luckily, "I am prepared" :) I treat each day as if its the last.

Ron Leyba said...

Living the life to its fullest but not forgetting to give praise and thanks to HIM. Thanks for this enlightening post.

The Gentleman said...

I used to share Bible verses in order to inspire others but to be honest, I find that sharing personal stories work better. Just like in social media, proof is in the pudding when it comes to spirituality - but that's me :)

Exlinkevents said...

More than the verses, we have to share our heart and good deeds. It is said before I care for you or believe you, you must care for me.

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you...

Template by:

Free Blog Templates