March 11, 2011

Worthy Is The Lamb



WORTHY IS THE LAMB

Thank you for the cross, Lord.
Thank you for the price you paid.
Bearing all my sin and shame, in love you came
And gave Amazing Grace.

Thank you for this love, Lord.
Thank you for the nail-pierced hands.
Wash me in Your cleansing flow, now all I know
Your forgiveness and embrace.

Worthy is the Lamb
Seated on the throne.
We crown You now with many crowns
You reign victorious!
High and lifted up
Jesus, Son of God.
The Darling of Heaven, crucified...
Worthy is the Lamb.

I will be forever thankful for the life and the love God gave me. Honestly, I'm undergoing a lot of stress due to my problems and trials. But as I listen to this song, I realized that my God is BIGGER than all my circumstances and problems. And even though I don't feel like worshiping Him, I am always reminded that God deserves all my praises. He is WORTHY! He reigns VICTORIOUS! He is HIGH and LIFTED UP!

 We can rejoice in the Lord today because HE IS WORTHY of our praise!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you...

Template by:

Free Blog Templates