April 1, 2011

Where's No. 20?

This idea from ate Sarah is just in time because a while ago, I was thinking what to blog for this day. So, to ate sarah, thanks! :)

Honestly, I'm not into answering questions like these. :) But then, I believe this has a purpose. :)

Here goes the list of questions with my answers:

1.  If you have pets, do you see them as merely animals, or are they members of your family?

Waah! I don't know what to answer. :) I don't like pets, but if I would have, I think I'll treat them as part of the family. 

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?


I would dream about living in a mansion with my family.

3. What is the one thing you hate the most?

Hmmm. I hate (AS IN I HATE!) worms, anatomy :) , and spammers. 

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?

Tithe, give to missions and start a Christian school. It is really my desire to put up a school since I am now starting to love teaching. :) Aside from that, I would manage a business, restaurant, in particular. The rest, I would save in the bank.

 5. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood?

CHOCOLATES! ICE CREAM!


6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?

Both.Loving someone and being loved by that someone, period!

7. What is your bedtime routine? 

Telling stories to my younger siblings, reflecting on the things that has happened on that day, and talking to my boyfriend: JESUS. :)

8. If you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your partner?

------------

9. If you could watch a creative person in the act of the creative process, who would it be?

.Konrad Zuse- Inventor of first working programmable computer 

 10. What kinds of books do you read?


Bible. Right now, I am also encouraged to read Christian books such as "I Kissed Dating Goodbye".

11. Where do you see yourself in ten years time?

managing a pre-school :) still in the Philippines but staying in one roof with my hubby and beautiful kids :)

 12. What’s your fear?

gigantic things, mannequins, statues, deep bodies of water and fear of rejection

 13. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to visit outer space?

a big NO! :) Let me have my potato chips. :)

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married, but poor?

I would rather be married AND rich! haha

 15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?

Stretching :) Praying, then checking my inbox :).

16. If you could change one thing about your partner what would it be?

What do you want me to answer? :) I still don't know who he is. :)

 17. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?


Samantha Jean :)

18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done?

I can't do that on my own. That's why I'm still praying to God that He would give me that attitude. 

19. If you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be? 

ICE CREAM!!!




I'm wondering why it only has 19 questions. If I were to add one, it would be "When do you feel most loved? When your partner spends time with you or when he/she says 'I love you'?"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you...

Template by:

Free Blog Templates