November 12, 2014

Cadbury: Your Sweet Company on the Road of Discovery!

I've always dreamed to visit Paris, France. Their architecture really fascinates me. From beautiful museums, up to gigantic buildings, I've always admired how they created them. They are beautifully and wonderfully created, if I may say. Not to mention that their amazing architectural structures stood over the time-decades even centuries.

One of my favorite destination is the popular Eiffel Tower. I even get to the point of searching the web for some fun facts about this Iron Lady. And just an update, last October 6, the newly renovated first floor gallery was unveiled. Even though I've never been there before, I always enjoy stories of my friends about their vacation. I may be jealous but I know there will come a time that I, too, can visit Eiffel Tower, in the near future. :)

But for now, I can only check it out on Google Maps. Haha. But I'm still already enjoying this. :D


I also created a Paris-inspired picture of me and my friends. For now, this is the closest that we can get. We're just totally excited to visit this City of Love, taking unlimited selfies in this picturesque city, roaming around this fashionable Paris, and at the end of the busy day, we can look back on that one sweet ending we enjoyed.


Luckily, there's Cadbury Dairy Milk. Our sweet endings just got more luxurious with the two new Cadbury Dairy Milk flavors: French Vanilla and Chocolate Mousse. They will totally give you an awesome feeling like you're already in Paris every time you bite these two new flavors.



But between the two, me and my barkada would prefer French Vanilla. Why?

Well, of course, one of the reasons is that chocolate is just so mainstream/typical. Also, I would say that Vanilla is healthier. Per 100g, vanilla has less than half as many calories and no caffeine compared to chocolate. It seems like we're going to enjoy the light exquisite taste of Vanilla cream-filled chocolate with the new Cadbury Dairy Milk French Vanilla. We can just imagine sitting in view of the Eiffel Tower while savoring this delicious treat!

I also read an article about a research of what personality you have depending on what flavor you choose. It says there that if your favorite flavor is Vanilla, you’re more likely to be optimist, flexible and an idealist. :)

I'm proud to say I'm from #TeamFrenchVanilla! :)

And fortunately, Cadbury Dairy Milk French Vanilla and Chocolate Mousse are available beginning November 2014 in the big and satisfying 180g pack for an SRP of only P180.00. Hurry now and indulge yourself because these delectable sweet endings are yours for a limited time only.

May you have sweet endings with Cadbury Dairy Milk too!

Want to enjoy your sweet endings? Like Cadbury on Facebook or follow them on Instagram!

Special thanks to Nuffnang Philippines!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you...

Template by:

Free Blog Templates