November 30, 2014

Cadbury Dairy Milk’s New Limited Edition Flavors


♫♪ “Baby baby baby baby, heaven sent you. Maybe maybe maybe maybe, we were meant to be together, be forever, two lil’ hearts go boom. Boom boom boom boom.” ♪♫

Who wouldn't know this song? Admit it. We've all been into LSS mode ever since we heard this commercial of Cadbury Dairy Milk.



photo not mine

But if this beautiful girl get to have her sweet ending with this guy, so me too! I was able to experience, so far, the sweetest day ever! Thanks to Nuffnang and Cadbury for making it possible.


Well, if you’re asking what I am talking about, continue to read this post. :P

Last November 21, I, together with my 3 blogger friends slash relatives, were chosen to be the lucky tributes who got to watch the premiere movie screening of the most awaited movie of the year – The Hunger Games: Mockingjay (Part 1). Since one chosen blogger gets to have 3 tickets each, then that gave us 12 tickets all in all! Sweeet! :) On top of that, Cadbury sponsoring this event even got us more excited! :) I can truly say that the odds were in our favor!

So after dinner, my Barkada trooped to Cinema 2 of Shangri-La Cineplex and as expected, the people gathered with a buzz of energy. The front entrance has been dressed up with a Cadbury counter and a photo booth. Yes, they print your photos that you upload on Instagram with the hashtag #CadburySweetEndings. So cool! I got to have some photos of it but please forgive me for these low quality photos. I wasn't able to bring my digital camera.

While in the area, we took some photos for remembrance of this happy day. I can see in their faces that they were really enjoying the night even if the movie hasn't started yet. After some photo ops and selfie posts, we got our tickets and went straight to get our cheese and barbecue popcorn with drinks. The organizers were really generous to us! :)



Upon entering the cinema, the Cadbury’s commercial were played for several times all of us got into Last Song Syndrome mode. Haha. You know what I'm talking about. Hahaha :D

Before the movie started, there were games and raffles. Good thing I chose the front seats so I get to participate in Bring Me. The Nuffie host asked to bring anything that is French-inspired. Luckily, I have my cutie little Eiffel Tower key chain hanging on my bag. Cadbury being ever so generous, prizes include a BIG BOX of Cadbury Dairy Milk with special notebooks and gift certificates. Just WOW! :D

(special Cadbury notebooks for the winner)

After the game, the Cadbury Philippines brand manager explained to us the very reason why we were all gathered there – the launch of the newest limited edition French-Inspired flavors of Cadbury. They are French Vanilla and Chocolate Mousse. Let me tell you something about these two sumptuous flavors.


Cadbury Dairy Milk is the smooth and creamy chocolate that gives you sweet endings – either when enjoying it alone or with your friends. Sweet endings mean savoring the good things in life, including a bar of this smooth and creamy chocolate! Now you can have your very own sweet ending in Paris while enjoying the new Cadbury Dairy Milk Flavors:French Vanilla and Chocolate Mousse.

Enjoy the light exquisite taste of Vanilla cream-filled chocolate with the new Cadbury Dairy Milk French Vanilla. You can just imagine sitting in view of the Eiffel Tower while savoring this delicious treat! Try siting in a quaint café while enjoying the sites and this new flavor.  

Then there’s Cadbury Dairy Milk’s Chocolate Mousse. Did you know that the word mousse in French means “foam?” Hear the strains of “La Vie en Rose” as you bite into the light and airy taste of chocolate-flavored cream covered in delicious milk chocolate. Watch the beautiful Manila sunset while on a Balcony and the experience of eating this chocolate will be just as romantic.  

Cadbury Dairy Milk French Vanilla and Chocolate Mousse are available beginning November 2014 in the big and satisfying 180g pack for an SRP of only P180.00. Hurry though because these delectable sweet endings are yours for a limited time only.

I am really enjoying these two new flavors, mainly because it has been my dream to go and visit France. I even have some Eiffel Tower collectibles. Haha.


But again, if I’m gonna choose between the two, I would still prefer the French Vanilla. That sweet filling makes me forget all my troubles. :)

To continue with our sweetest night ever, they already played the movie. All of us really enjoyed it. 

After the movie, each of us was given a big purple box of Cadbury with the new flavors and some original chocolate bars. Isn't that amazing?



It was made even perfect and is a very good timing because my partner and I are celebrating our 3rd Anniversary. That made it even sweeter! :)


It was not our usual Friday night. It was one wonderful day to remember. The unending conversation with friends and loved ones who I consider the best people in the world, the bonding over sumptuous foods and laughter during this #CadburySweetEndings movie experience was the right way to cap the day. Indeed, all good things in life must really be savored!

Thanks again to Cadbury and Nuffnang for making this day possible and for the awesome treats!

For more sweet endings, follow Cadbury Philippines Facebookand Instagram page.

Hoping that you‘ll also get to experience the same sweet endings my barkada and I had. Have a great day ahead!

1 comments:

Mrs. Chubs said...

Wow, you are one of a lucky gal here! i hope i can soon have this kind of experience=). though i prefer hersheys over cadbury, i still love to have them for free..hahahha

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you...

Template by:

Free Blog Templates