February 2, 2011

LOVE is in the air!

       It's love month. With that, allow me to share to you the things i love the most. :) But this list is not yet complete because it would take me more than one day to post them all. :)

1.) I LOVE JESUS CHRIST


     JESUS CHRIST is the reason why I exist. He paid for my sins. He shed His blood just for us to be saved. It is because of Jesus that I am able to love others, because Jesus is Love, Himself.

2.) I LOVE MY FAMILY



My family has been my inspiration in dreaming bigger. They are the ones who encourage me to study well and achieve my dreams. Although lately, my parents got separated. But I'm still thankful to God because He allowed me to face this kind of situation to show His Power. He allowed this to happen in my life so that I can trust Him completely.


3.) I LOVE MUSIC


To be more specific, i love singing and listening to sweet songs. They are very pleasing to my ears. Memorizing at least five songs is one of my goals this year. 

4.) I LOVE KIDS :)





This kids really inspire me to always put a smile on my face. They always make me feel special. Those kids in the pictures are my students in Sunday School. Through them, I really feel more loved and more taken care of. I am not saying that at my young age I want to have children already. It's just that I love the way how God is training me to be a better person.


5.) I LOVE MY FRIENDS











I so love them all because they always find time to connect with me. Despite of our busy schedules, they never forget to greet me everyday. I will forever treasure all the memories with them-good and bad. 


6.) I LOVE WINNIE THE POOH AND FRIENDS


          Their cute smiles make me remember my childhood. In my room, you would really tell to yourself that I SO SO love winnie the pooh and friends. :) From my diary to my pillow case, Winnie is a part of me :))

7.) I LOVE PURPLE


If you want proof on this, you can look for my bags, shirts, school supplies, and even accessories. :) It has been my habit of collecting purple stuffs since childhood. That's why, this coming April, I am planning to have a debut party with purple and pink as motif. :)


8.) I LOVE CHOCOLATES


Every time I go to groceries and by some food for my family, the first thing I would look for is the booth for chocolates. :) Eating chocolates is my addiction that is why I'm trying to lessen it. Most of the time, I don't drink water after eating sweets. As a training for my self, I will not eat chocolates without handling a bottle of water.


9.) I LOVE BUTTERFLIES


I don't know exactly the reason why I love butterflies. Maybe because butterfly is a representation of being a woman, a girl. For me, butterflies signify the beauty of simplicity.


What's in your list? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you...

Template by:

Free Blog Templates