February 14, 2011

Mahal Kita, Period

Yesterday, JIVE Youth celebrated Hearts Day with a love banquet entitled, “Mahal Kita Period.” This special celebration of Valentine's Day zeroed in on unconditional love of God. Although we alloted 70 seats, there were forty people who came and celebrated with us. It was truly a fun night for the young people. A refreshing and unique way of celebrating Hearts Day than what our society would have us celebrate. I'm thankful that I was not intimidated by some of my friends who celebrated their day with their boyfriend/girlfriends. For I know that in God's Time, I would be able to celebrate this special day with the one I would truly love, my future husband. :-)


the beautiful ladies who celebrated with us

and the gentlemen :-)


Aside from the inclusive dinner, we also had a raffle draw to add up some excitement in the program. :-)

(Credits to ate Jen for the fantastic photos) :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you...

Template by:

Free Blog Templates