August 29, 2011

I Love My Small Group

Last night, I made sure that I will rise up at exactly 4 o'clock in the morning. I set up three alarm clocks to make sure I won't be late for tomorrow  because honestly, I have a hard time going out of the bed especially when I feel really tired.

Thankfully, this morning, I was up to bed even before the time I set all the alarm clocks! (I think this was the first time. Haha!) I decided not to take a bath because we will be jogging around and will be sweating a lot this morning. I just washed my face, then have my teeth brushed, and hair combed, then I was ready for the said activity.


"What a great day to start!"- I said to my self while preparing to meet my friends and small group members.It's been months since we last went out and had each others company. Although we meet weekly, I knew this day is going to be different, and believe me, it is.

We started the day by asking God's blessing and protection all through out the day. Then ate Dina discussed concerns regarding our meetings. During the planning, I can see everyone wearing a smile on their faces, and looking very excited for the next days.



After jogging around, we walked home. We'll be preparing for the general cleaning of our church (Sumulong Baptist Church-Makati). :)

It's really good to know that there are people who make you feel special. That's why I suggest you find time to appreciate them. Make them feel they are recognized. Let's build one another. :)

I really love my friends. To all of them, thank you very much! I am really blessed to have you. I love you! :) <3

2 comments:

Inspirations Just For You said...

Indeed, it is a blessing to have a lot of loving friends around you! :)

simply pochi said...

Amen, kuya Eric :) Actually I'm planning to have a small party for them :) pero pag nagkapera na po ulit hehe :)

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you...

Template by:

Free Blog Templates