January 15, 2015

Review: Kids Academy iTunes App

The Preschool and Kindergarten Books, Songs, and Early Reading Games App

prekkindergarten

Because of the updated version, this app is better now at keeping a child's attention. I must say that this app either your iPad or iPhone into a fun and enjoyable learning center for your kids.

I love this app mainly because of the storyteller being so engaging. Plus the fantastic graphics will surely make the little kids stay much longer and will be willing to learn more.

I also love the fact that this app helps little kids and toddlers to develop early reading skills. They also encourage language development which will be really a good foundation for future.

Get Preschool & Kindergarten Books, Songs & Early Reading Games App on iTunes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alphabet Tracing and Montessori App

montessori

As soon as I've finished downloading this app, my goddaughter who just turned two years old, grabbed already my iPad and started playing with it. Her initial reaction was smiling from ear to ear. I know that she's totally enjoying it mainly because of the graphics.

This app is really an educational boost. I love how Kids Academy combine fun and learning at the same time. This is definitely a must-have on my iPad.

Get Alphabet Tracing & Montessori App on iTunes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Preschool Kindergarten Learning Kids Games

Untitled

I also let my other niece try this app and even up to this moment, they still can't get enough of the delightful animations that are very interacting at their own pace.

What I also like about this app is the curriculum itself. It is developed and reviewed  by preschool education expert. Well, that really assures me that I will have no regrets in letting my nieces nephews try this app.

It's great for teaching her how to write her letters and numbers. It also teaches her letter sounds and matches pictures with sounds. The graphics are bright and colorful and is able to hold her attention for some time. The app has a variety of different games to choose from so they won't get bored with the same old activity.

Get the Preschool Kindergarten Learning Kids Games on iTunes

Android users can also find Kids Academy on Google Play!

Also be sure to visit Kids Academy on social media!  

#MomBuzz | #FreeKidsApp

This post was created in partnership with Mom Buzz Media and Kids Academy. All opinions expressed are my own.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Our youngest will turn 3 years old this year so I plan to start slowly teach her to recite the alphabet and count. I think these apps would be of great help to the both of us. Thanks for the heads-up!

Allan D said...

The Apps are great for preschoolers but I wish this to be available in androids too.

Dominique Goh said...

I've tried this kind of tracing app with my kids once and they enjoyed it quite a bit. However I think it doesn't really teach the kid how to write the word properly if they will be using a pencil afterwards as the grip is different.

Gil Camporazo said...

An educative apps which I believe make any child learn easily. Kids may now have a great opportunity to make their children learn easily, read a book and whatever. Good apps for the kids.

January Zelene said...

This is interesting I'll definitely download the Android version. Thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you...

Template by:

Free Blog Templates