October 15, 2011

Come Join BC Bloggers!


BC Bloggers? Actually, it was my first time to hear about this. By the time my friend added me in the group Pinoy Bloggers, I'm not that really active there. I never knew that this BC Bloggers was mentioned in one of the threads, and is organized by a lovely blogger,Mommy Paula. I just heard about this when my friend urged me to join here. Then, I find it interesting, since it was what every blogger needs.

On one of the post I've read, it is said BC Bloggers have been helping bloggers fill their blogrolls the fast and easy way.

Here at BC Bloggers our motto is:
"We don't have to beg for links."

New bloggers like me will find this to be a great tool in putting our blogs on the “map” so to speak.

By joining this group, you can easily gain back links with fellow bloggers.

And if you are a blogger who cares about your blog, you would want to be included here, right?  :) So, what are you waiting for? Come join BC Bloggers, and you will surely not regret it. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you...

Template by:

Free Blog Templates